1. This document is published by Nanyang Commercial Bank, Limited (“NCB”) for reference only. This document does not constitute nor is it intended to be construed as any professional advice, or any offer or recommendation to the purchase or sale of any investment products or services. This document is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution would be contrary to laws or regulations.
2. The information provided is based on sources which NCB believes to be reliable but has not been independently verified, therefore NCB does not make any representation, warranty or undertaking as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness of the information or opinions provided in this document. The forecasts and opinions contained in this document is only provided as general market commentary and is not an independent investment research report and is not to provide any investment advice or return guarantee and should not be relied upon as such. All views, forecasts and estimates are the judgments of the analysts made before the publication date, and are subject to change without further notice. No liability or responsibility is accepted by NCB and related information providers in relation to the use of or reliance on any such information, projections and/or opinions whatsoever contained in this document. Investors must make their own assessment of the relevance, accuracy and adequacy of the information, projections and/or opinions contained in this document and make such independent investigations as they may consider necessary or appropriate for the purpose of such assessment.
3. The securities, commodities, foreign exchanges, derivatives or investments referred to in this document may not be suitable for all investors. No consideration has been given to any particular investment objectives or experience, financial situation or other needs of any recipient. Accordingly, no representation or recommendation is made and no liability is accepted with regard to the suitability or appropriateness of any of the securities and/or investments referred to herein for any particular person's circumstances. Investors should understand the nature and risks of the relevant product and make investment decision(s) based on his/her own financial situation, investment objectives and experiences, willingness and ability to bear risks and specific needs; and if necessary, should seek independent professional advice before making any investment decision(s). This document is not intended to provide any professional advice and should not be relied upon in that regard.
4. NCB is a subsidiary of China Cinda Asset Management Co., Limited. China Cinda Asset Management Co., Limited & the subsidiaries and/or their officers, directors and employees may have positions in and may trade for their own account in all or any of the securities, commodities, foreign exchanges, derivatives or investments mentioned in this document. China Cinda Asset Management Co., Limited & the subsidiaries may have provided investment services (whether investment banking or non-investment banking related), may have underwritten, or may act as market maker in relation to these securities, commodities, foreign exchanges, derivatives or investments. Commission or other fees may be earned by China Cinda Asset Management Co., Limited & the subsidiaries in respect of the services provided by them relating to these securities, commodities, foreign exchanges, derivatives or other investments.
5. Investment involves risks. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling securities, commodities, foreign exchanges, derivatives or other investments. The price of a security may move up or down, and may become valueless. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. Foreign investments carry additional risks not generally associated with investments in the domestic market, including but not limited to adverse changes in currency rate, foreign laws and regulations. This document does not and is not intended to identify any or all of the risks that may be involved in the securities or investments referred to herein. Investors should read and fully understand all the offering documents relating to such securities or investments and all the risk disclosure statements and risk warnings therein before making any investment decisions.
6. This document is published by NCB. The contents contained in this document have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong.
7. ©Copyright. Nanyang Commercial Bank, Limited. All rights reserved.
8. No part of this document may be edited, reproduced, extracted, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted to public or any unapproved person, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of NCB.